Wednesday, June 9, 2010

KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN


WITH THE NETI POT


One item I have been recommending to my clients for many months now is the neti pot. To be honest I actually started recommending it before I had even tried it out. Having read several articles on it I believed it would help with my occasional nasal congestion and allergy flare ups.


Last fall I finally got up the courage to try it out and loved it.....after a few awkward attempts. It is an odd sensation pouring saline solution in one nostril and watching it flow out the other. It took a few tries to get the right concentration of salt and the proper angle of the pot, but once you get the right combination it is effortless. The neti pot has helped me tremendously with allergies, general congestion or to clear out my nasal passages after working in dusty, polluted environments, I even take it when I travel as it soothes my nose after a long flight. If you have seasonal allergies or suffer with chronic congestion I suggest giving it a try. Neti pot and salts are available from Meridian Flow's online store as an inexpensive, natural solution to a very common condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment